£25,000 - £40,000
11 months ago
The Dream Career:
Research and Development Chemist
£25,000 to £40,000 DOE
The Job Role:
Our client, who are a market leader in Polymer processing solutions, have a new position available within the business for a Research and Development Chemist.
Working as part of a small team, the successful candidate will work on site within the Sheffield laboratory managing and developing a new range of solvent blends for our clients processing hardware.
This role will be varied, and will include the following duties;
- Testing, identifying and developing new range of solvent blends
- Running and managing the UK laboratory in line with the business’s growth requirements
- Act as primary point of contact for the business’s research partners
- Performing testing and research on new and existing products
- Assisting with the writing of scientific publications, white papers and presenting findings at suitable conferences Grow and develop business’ testing capacity
- Supporting the business’s core technology through the development of new chemistry and materialise based ideas
- Develop and maintain a results database
- International travel when required (Hungary and US)
Our client is looking for an experienced R&D Chemist who has polymer science or additive technology experience. Applicants will ideally hold a PHD in Polymer Chemistry or Polymer Science. Applicants who have a masters will also be considered.
Our client is ideally looking for 3-5 years’ experience and will consider both in industry and university education experience.
Please contact email@example.com / 07714771600 for further information about this role.