7 months ago
The Dream Career:
Full time – early finish on a Friday
Up to £21,000 DOE
The Job Role:
Due to growth within the organisation, we have a fantastic opportunity available for a Sales Administrator/Internal Sales Coordinator to join a busy internal sales department for a well-respected company based on the outskirts of Sheffield/Rotherham.
This is a busy position and will involve management of the departments new and existing client base and will include the following duties;
- Providing quotations
- Chasing and converting quotations
- Following up sales leads as directed by sales team
- Account management of existing accounts to provide them with updates on their orders
- Processing customer orders
- Liaising with the warehouse to obtain shipment dates
- Working closely with Field Sales Executives and providing them with administrative support when required
- Inputting customer and order information using internal CRM system
The ideal candidate for this role will have excellent time management, be self-driven and looking for a progressive, fast paced role.
Ideally Applicants will have experience working within construction or manufacturing, and will have sales administration/sales support experience.
This position is an immediate requirement and therefore please get in touch as soon as possible for further information – firstname.lastname@example.org / 07714771600