£24 k + bonus
26 days ago
The Dream Career:
Sales & Lettings Negotiator
Full time 9am – 5pm, 40 hours,including Saturdays
£24,000 basic salary + generous commission per property exchanged/let
The Job Role:
We are representing a highly regarded national estate agency who have offices across North and North West of the UK. The agency represents a number of developers who are building and selling and letting beautiful homes across the country.
This is the perfect position for an experienced property professional who will be managing a stunning development located in the picturesque town of Formby. The development offers a mixture of sales and lettings and therefore we are looking to speak to passionate property professionals who have excellent experience of sales, lettings or property management.
This varied role will include the following duties and responsibilities;
- Managing the sales office for the development
- Handling sales and lettings enquiries and leads
- Meeting with prospective buyers/tenants – spending time with them to show them around the development and answering their questions
- Successfully marketing the development – candidates should be confident using social media including Facebook and Instagram
- Taking reservations from buyers
- Preparing contractual paperwork for buyers/tenants and dealing with the referencing process
- Client liaison with buyers and tenants throughout the sales and rental process
- Liaising with solicitors to ensure the properties exchange and complete smoothly
- Managing the after sales process including after sales enquiries and snagging
- Reporting into management – this will include preparing weekly sales figures and Teams calls
We are looking to speak to dynamic individuals who have a genuine interest in property. We welcome applications from candidates that have experience working for a new build development, estate or lettings agency or property management company.
Marketing of the apartments will form a large part of this role, it is therefore essential that candidates are confident using social media. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating marketing campaigns and engaging with prospective buyers/tenants using social media/online platforms.
We are looking to speak to candidates who have a passion for property, are self-motivated, professional, proactive and thrive working to sales targets.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ROLE INCLUDES WORKING SATURDAYS. THE OCCASIONAL SUNDAY MAY BE REQUIRED WITH TIME GIVEN BACK IN LIEU*
Please get in touch without delay for further information about this fantastic role. email@example.com / 07714771600