£18,000 - £21,000
about 1 year ago
The Dream Career:
Free onsite parking
25 Holiday days + stat
3 Shift patterns will be worked on a rota
8:30 - 4:30
9:00 – 5:00
9:30 – 5:30
+ annual bonus
The Job Role:
We are representing a well-respected manufacturing business based in Sheffield who have two vacancies to join their Sales team. Our client has a fantastic reputation for nurturing and retaining their staff and are therefore looking for candidates who are looking for a long-term position.
The successful candidate will work closely with customers by providing them with quotations, chasing these quotations and handling their queries relating to their orders/product range.
The successful role holder will work as part of a team and will work towards team targets. A team bonus is rewarded annually based on performance.
Duties for this position will include.
- Taking internal sales calls – handling customer queries including pricing, deliveries and general questions relating to sales
- Preparing quotations and sending these to customers in a timely manner
- Chasing quotations which will include negotiating contracts to secure orders
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure orders are processed and delivered on time
- General administrative duties as required
Our client is looking for someone who has sales experience ideally within construction or manufacturing. Applicants should have good maths skills and be able to work out percentages for pricings (there will be a maths test as part of the interview process).
Applicants should be confident communicators and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This will be a very busy role so is well suited to candidates who thrive in a busy working environment spinning lots of plates at the same time.
For further information about this fantastic role please contact email@example.com / 07714771605