£19,500 - £20,500
4 months ago
The Dream Career:
30 days holiday – including bank holidays
8.30 am – 5 pm
£19,500 to £20,500 DOE
The Job Role:
We are representing a fantastic Sheffield business who passionately sell innovative and high-quality products worldwide.
Working for a small, independent business the successful candidate will manage B2B sales enquiries and passionately develop the companies existing client base.
To be considered for this role, Applicants will have a minimum of one years’ experience within a B2B sales position, either proactive or reactive.
Working to KPIs, this role will be varied and will include the following duties;
- Generating leads
- Calling warm leads
- Managing incoming sales calls and enquiries
- Quoting customers
- Chasing quotes and successfully negotiating to generate sales
- Account Management after sales calls
- Liaising with customers via email
- Using the company database to log accurate information
- Nurturing longstanding accounts
- Reporting sales figures and KPIs to management
- Collaboratively working with colleagues including customer service to ensure customers are looked after and receive a fantastic service
We are looking to speak to candidates with the following experience;
- One years’ experience + within a B2B sales environment
- Ability to self-generate new business
- Experience using Linkedin as a sales tool
- Confident liaising with customers face to face, via video, email and telephone
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Confident using a range of computer programs including the full suite of MS Office
- Professional, friendly and self-driven attitude
This role is a truly excellent opportunity for a Sales professional who is looking for a long term position with growth and progression opportunities.
For further information about this fantastic role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07714771600