£27,500 - £30,000
11 months ago
The Dream Career:
Permanent, full time, 37.5 hours
£27,500 to £30,000 DOE
The Job Role:
Due to expansion, and period of growth, our client is looking for a Sales Manager to lead, develop and motivate the sales team.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for ensuring KPIs and conversions are successfully met and that a quality service is consistently delivered.
Our client is looking for an experienced Sales Manager who has experience leading and motivating a team. The ideal candidate will have experience leading change, have strong attention to detail and has strong commercial experience.
Responsibities will include the following;
- Accountability for team performance
- Daily manager to sales team including conducting regular reviews
- Lead and motivate the sales team to ensure KPIs are achieved
- Empower the sales team to work collaboratively, think creatively and have open communication
- Forecasting and reporting to management team
- Support with the recruitment and training of new team members
Our client is looking for a proven Sales Manager who has successfully managed a high performing team and has 2 years + experience of both sales and sales management.
Applicants should be driven individuals who are determined to hit and exceed targets.
Applicants who have experience working within FE/Recruitment/Training will be at an advantage but this is not essential criteria for the role.
For further information about this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07714771600