£22,000 - £32,000
5 months ago
The Dream Career:
Sheffield with travel required on site outside of Sheffield (offices are based in central Sheffield and WFH can also be considered)
£22,000 to £32,000 + commission
The Job Role:
This is a super exciting time to be joining our client’s business as they expand their property portfolio.
Our client is on the lookout for an experienced Sales Negotiator who will ideally have a strong property background.
Day to day duties will include;
- Meeting prospective buyers and showing them around the properties
- Answering any questions prospective buyers have
- Advertising the properties using social media
- Administration of contractual paper work
- Liaising with Solicitors and keeping buyers in the loop with the purchase of their home
- Handling any after sales queries
- Reporting data into management
The ideal candidate will have worked for an independent, forward thinking company and have a genuine interest in the property sector. Our client is looking for candidates who have experience working as a Sales Negotiator, but candidates who have solid experience within sales in other industries will still be considered.
Interviews will be taking place virtually, and the successful candidate for this role will be able to start immediately and work from home.
For further information about this role, please contact email@example.com / 0114 221 0550