3 months ago
The Dream Career:
Full time, 40 hours, including weekends
Up to £24,000 basic salary + £500 commission per property exchanged
The Job Role:
This is a super exciting time to be joining our client’s business as they expand their property portfolio.
Our client is on the lookout for an experienced Sales Negotiator who will have a strong property background, ideally within new build properties or estate agency.
Day to day duties will include;
- Meeting prospective buyers and showing them around the properties
- Answering any questions prospective buyers have
- Marketing the properties using social media
- Administration of contractual paper work
- Liaising with Solicitors and keeping buyers in the loop with the purchase of their home
- Handling any after sales queries
- Reporting sales data into management
It is essential that candidates have experience using social media. The successful candidate will be responsible for marketing the properties and engaging with prospective buyers using social media.
The ideal candidate will have worked for an independent, forward thinking company and have a genuine interest in the property sector.
Interviews will be taking place virtually, and the successful candidate for this role will be able to start immediately and work from home.
For further information about this role, please contact email@example.com / 0114 221 0550