£12,000 - £16,000
about 2 years ago
The Dream Career:
Sales Support Administrator
Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm (1 hour for lunch and two 15 minute breaks)
£12000 to £16000 DOE
The Job Role:
This is the perfect position for a customer service focussed individual who has a natural flair for building relationships, and has strong administration skills.
As Sales Support Administrator, the successful candidate for this position will work alongside the very busy sales team providing administrative support, and ensuring all customers are looked after to the highest standard.
Day to day duties will include, but not limited to, the following;
- Processing sales orders using SAGE
- Handling customer service enquiries from customers via email and telephone
- Supporting the sales team with administration duties
- Taking payments from customers
- Working to targets
It is important that Applicants are confident liaising with customers on the phone, and are happy working in a sales office.
This is a really progressive position and our client is looking for somebody who is looking for a long term career.
Applicants should possess the following skills;
- Strong administration skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience using SAGE would be a huge advantage, but not essential
- Experience using computer systems and confident using the full MS Office suite
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn and develop
- Applicants that have worked in retail, or have experience taking money from customers via telephone would be at an advantage, but again this is not an essential requirement
If you are interested in further information about this role, please send your CV to email@example.com