£20,000 - £26,000
5 months ago
The Dream Career:
28 days holiday (including bank holidays), statutory pension contributions, training and development opportunities, free on-site parking, healthy snacks and freshly ground coffee provided, fantastic relaxed working culture, regular team socials.
Monday – Friday, full time
£20,000 - £26,000 doe
The Job Role
We are representing a fantastic company based in Sheffield, who sell a high-quality service and software package. Due to expansion, our client is looking to add an additional member to their sales team to provide the team with administration support.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting a team of 4 who work in the sales team, but also have other roles within the business. This is an incredibly varied position and is well suited to candidates who have experience working within business development, outbound sales or administration.
Duties for this position will include the following;
- Providing administration support to the sales team when they are in the office and also on the road
- Ensuring the company CRM system is kept up to date
- Producing monthly reports using the CRM system
- Nurturing prospect clients, ensuring they receive regular contact and create follow up actions when required
- Provide support to the business with sales and marketing activity
- Attend occasional events around UK when required
- Providing support with the writing of tenders and quotations
Whilst this role is predominately office based, there will be occasional travel across the UK to attend external meetings.
The ideal candidate for the role will have a natural flare for building relationships and have a warm, friendly manner. We are looking for candidates who are self-motivated, self-driven, thrive working within a busy environment, display professionalism and have strong attention to detail.
Applicants who have knowledge of marketing will be at an advantage, but this is not essential.
If you think the above role fits your experience, and you have a strong background in sales or administration please get in touch for further information about this role.
Please contact Kate on email@example.com / 0114 221 0550.