£20,000 - £22,000
6 months ago
The Dream Career:
Sales Team Leader
Christmas shut down
Free gym membership
Monday – Thursday 9.30 am – 6pm
Fridays 9.30 am – 3 pm
£20,000 rising to £22,000 + commission
The Job Role:
The successful candidate for this role will be joining a fast growing company who are expanding rapidly, and have very exciting future plans.
The purpose of this position is to deliver an excellent service to all customers, manage and motivate a team of Sales Advisors and motivate and drive the team to deliver their agreed targets.
As Sales Team Leader, the successful candidate for this role will be responsible for ensuring each Sales Advisor hits and exceeds their targets and provides training and support.
As well as leading the team, the successful candidate will also deliver a first-class service to clients and lead by example.
Day to day duties will include;
- Ensuring workloads are distributed each morning before the team start making calls
- Ensuring all appointments are recorded accurately
- Working with the team to deliver a first-class service to all customers
- Lead by example and hit/exceed sales targets
- Work closely with the management team and reporting figures
- Handle any escalated complaints from customers
- Day to day management of the sales team – including 121s, monitoring performance, coaching and training
To apply for this position, applications should have the following experience;
- Managing a cross disciplined team
- Experience of working within a sales driven environment
- Experience of working within a customer service environment
- Confident using the full suite of MS Office including Excel
- Experience of reporting figures to management
Applicants should also possess the following skills;
- Strong organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence motivating and leading a team
This is a super progressive position for the right candidate. Our client is looking for a driven sales professional who is looking to carve out a long term career.
For further information, please contact Becca or Kate on 0114 221 0550