£27,000 - £32,000
11 months ago
The Dream Career:
Offices based in Sheffield
35 hours per week
£27,000 to £32,000 DOE
The Job Role:
We are exclusively working with Fareshare, an award-winning food redistribution charity. Fareshare work collaboratively with charities and community groups to support them with surplus food. Working within the Information Centre, the successful candidate will identify time consuming processes and build solutions that are reliable and scalable.
As Salesforce Administrator, working as part of Fareshare’s Information Centre, the successful candidate will help perform full life-cycle development primarily on Fareshare’s Salesforce environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for Customer Relationship Management product enhancements and fixes based on requirements gathered from internal stakeholders to address their Salesforce-related needs.
The successful candidate will also be relied upon to integrate Salesforce with other applications and systems in addition to performing system administrator tasks
Responsibilities for this role will include the following;
- Building ambitious solutions for a diverse and rapidly growing team
- Working closely with internal product owners to review business requirements, provide analysis, estimation/scope of effort involved and shape the development of Fareshare’s customer relationship management product
- Act as technical expert for all things Salesforce
- Undertake the development, testing and delivery of Salesforce
- Participate in system testing efforts, ensuring that issues are identified, tracked and reported on and resolved
- Work closely with Data Engineer and Data Analysts as well as external customers to curate and manage the quality of data
Experience required for this role includes the following;
- Degree educated in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 2 years experience coordinating complex technical projects
- 2 years experience of development/administration Salesforce experience
Preferred experience includes the following;
- Salesforce certification (Admin, Developer, Sales/Service Cloud)
- Understanding of Mobile and Lightning Style frameworks and channels
- Understanding of different integration patterns
- Understanding of the architectural principles of cloud based platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure and micro-services.
- Experience with scripted data loader, web services, cloud or on-premise middleware and other integrating technologies.
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to identify, articulate and solve problems.
- Ability to work closely within a multi-disciplined agile team, create links across departments and share best practices throughout a national programme.
- Strong technical knowledge of salesforce releases, paired with a solid grounding in data protection, security and established policy.
This position is available immediately. For further information about this role please contact email@example.com / 07714771600