6 months ago
The Dream Career:
£20,000 to £21,000
The Job Role:
We have a fantastic opportunity available for a Secretary to join a well-established law firm who have an excellent reputation.
The successful candidate will provide administrative and secretarial support to a team of Fee Earners.
This varied role will include the following duties;
- Providing secretarial support including filing, archiving files, typing correspondence and documentation, maintaining the case management system
- General administrative support as required
- Maintaining client files
- Audio Typing using Bighand Digital Dictation
- Liaising with clients via telephone and email
- Diary management
- Arranging travel on behalf of Fee Earners
Whilst secretarial experience within the legal profession is not essential, candidates should have the following experience;
- Confident using IT including the full suite of MS Office
- Excellent communication skills – including written and verbal
- Experience as a secretary within the legal sector or other
- Experience using digital dictation would be advantageous
- Excellent typing skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Competent numerical skills
To apply for this position, Applicants should have 2 years secretarial experience.
If you like the sound of this role and would like further information please contact email@example.com