£40 - £45K
9 months ago
The Dream Career:
Senior Dispatch Implementer
Sheffield (travel expected internationally)
Full time, permanent
£40,000 to £45,000 DOE
The Job Role:
As Senior Dispatch Implementer, the successful candidate for this position will be responsible for delivering all system dispatch implantation for their growing client base. Working with a dedicated team, this role will involve managing and delivering system roll-out programmes successfully to some of the businesses’ largest clients.
Applicants should have 5 years + experience working within voice-based solutions and will have extensive experience working with clients to implement software into their business. The successful candidate will be highly involved in the business development cycle to support RFP responses and deliver solution design workshops, right through to delivery.
Working closely with clients is fundamental to this role and the successful candidate will be expected to travel regularly including across UK, Eastern Europe and Nordics.
It is important that the successful candidate is seen as a technical expert and will therefore need to become technically proficient in all aspects of our client’s software.
Responsibilities for this position will include the following;
- Providing support by contributing to RFP responses, providing system demos and delivering workshops
- Working closely and collaboratively with internal departments to ensure projects roll out smoothly and full support is given to the client
- Mentoring internal teams when required
- Supporting customers when implementing the software within the business
- Providing remote and onsite training
- Resolving any issues with implementation in a timely manner
- Supporting the retention and growth of customers
- Conducting end of project handovers
- Identifying opportunities of growth and development for each project
- Handling all escalations during project implementations and driving these through to resolution
To be considered for this role, Applicants will have extensive experience (ideally 5 years +) working within a very similar role.
Applicants should be confident communicators and able to deal appropriately with all levels within each Customers organisation.
It is essential for candidates to have strong reporting and presentation skills and to be experienced leading data analysis and managing process changes.
The successful candidate will be working for a software organisation and therefore candidates should be able to grasp highly technical concepts. Applicants should also be able to explain technical jargon to non-technical audiences.
If you are interested in further information about this opportunity, please forward your CV to email@example.com / 07714771600