£30,000 - £33,000
10 months ago
The Dream Career:
Senior IT Technician
£30,000 to £33,000
The Job Role:
A fantastic opportunity to work with a pension and investment organisation with a highly regarded national presence as a Senior IT Technician supporting 3rd line issues with the infrastructure and key systems.
Your new role will be responsible for all aspects of users and applications, queue management, user support and fault resolution. You’ll be required to support the database and administration of SQL databases. Providing 3rd line support of critical systems, Windows SQL, Exchange server VMWare as well as 3rd line support of critical network and security infrastructure.
In order to be successful, you will have most of the skills below:
- In depth knowledge of SQL and Oracle database technologies
- Work experience of the common user applications required i.e. Microsoft application suite
- Understanding of the operational and support aspects of computer systems, hardware, software and peripheral equipment
- SAN technologies
- LAN, WAN and Firewall technologies
- Cisco, Aruba, Meraki and Barracuda
- Windows XP & Windows 7 Knowledge and support experience
- HTML, Java and PHP
If you are interested in finding out more about this great opportunity, please contact Eleonora Espa on 0114 221 0550 or firstname.lastname@example.org.