£45,000 (pro rata £30K)
The Dream Career:
Part time 22.5 hours per week (hours to be agreed)
Up to £45 k pro rata (£30k)
The Job Role:
Due to expansion within our client’s business, and their focus on quality and safety, we are on the lookout for an experienced Safety Health Environmental and Quality (SHEQ) Manager.
Our client is keen to give SHEQ more emphasis within the business and therefore wish to bring it inhouse.
This is a part time opportunity (22.5 hours) and is well suited to an experienced SHEQ Manager.
It is essential that candidates have had exposure to ISO9001. The company also use Sage 200, Microsoft Office and SharePoint so Applicants who have experience working on those platforms will be at an advantage.
Duties for this role will include the following;
- Managing the management systems for the business including; ISO9001 (Quality), ISO14001 (Environmental) and ISO45001 (pending) (Health and Safety)
- Championing the systems with the whole company and supporting the use of the systems
- Implementing new systems and developments within the company
- Ensuring continued compliance with the systems
- Assisting with the preparation of tenders with respect to SHEQ management
- Overseeing all SHEQ systems across the business
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience working within a similar role. Our client is looking for somebody who has managed change within a business.
Applicants should be knowledgeable in ISO9001 and should be passionate about health and safety and environmental compliance.
Ideally Applicants will hold a qualification in management system implementation but this is not an essential requirement.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com / 07714771600