£18,000 - £22,000
over 2 years ago
The Dream Career:
Potential OTE bonus provided after base salary + employee reward scheme
22 days holiday + bank holidays
£18000 to £22000
The Job Role
My client is looking for a dynamic and skilled Software Developer to join their headquarters in Kent.
The ideal candidate will have strong Microsoft SQL and/or MySQL skills, being keen to learn new development languages and tools. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing company which heavily values its staff, promoted a strong work life balance and has an outstanding reputation for the successful delivery of large-scale IT solutions into enterprise level businesses.
In order to be successful in this role you will:
- Be proficient in Microsoft SQL and/or MySQL databases
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to provide excellent customer service
- Strong communication and time-management skills and can handle multiple workflows
- A highly motivated and proactive team player who is also capable of working independently
- Able to dissect complex problems and technical issues with great proficiency, with a keen eye for detail
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Eleonora on 0114 221 0550 or email@example.com