12 months ago
The Dream Career:
33 day including stat
35 hour working week
Additional hours may need to be worked at times
The Job Role:
This is the perfect position for an experienced Team Leader to join a well respected Sheffield charity. The successful candidate will ensure effective coordination and management of a team of 3 volunteers who work within the community. The position will include line management duties as well as ensuring the charities aims are met and service users are provided with a first class service.
This is a very varied position, and duties will include the following;
- Receiving referrals and following these up in a organised and systematic way
- Liaising with service users to answer their enquiries
- Arranging initial meetings with service users and respond to any questions they may have
- Line management duties for a team of 3 volunteers including performance management in accordance with the charities procedures.
- Lead and motivate the team accordingly
- Liaise with fundraisers to assist with maximising donations to the charity
- Liaising with third parties who work closely with the charity to maximise referrals
- Ensure all records are maintained accurately
- Attending ad hoc meetings within the community
To be considered for this role, Applicants should have the following experience;
- 2 years + experience working within a Team Leader role
- Experience of managing budgets
- 2 years + experience working for a charity
- Applicants who have a background in Health and Social Care or Social Worker experience will be at an advantage
- Ability to work to pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Confidence using the full suite of Microsoft Office
Applicants must be able to drive and have full access to a car. At times additional hours may need to be worked due to high work loads. Applicants must also be able to clear an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
If you are interested in further information about this role, please contact Becca on 0114 221 0550 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that shortlisting will be taking place no later than Wednesday 9th October.
If you want to be the first to know about roles like this one sign up to our job alerts here