5 months ago
The Dream Career
Technical Support Advisor
Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week
I am working with an amazing firm based in Rotherham who are a tech based company who create manage and support software for their clients.. This is an amazing opportunity for somebody to join the technical support team.
The right candidate will have a good understanding of coding practices primarily PHP and SQL and will be looking at this as a great opportunity to grow and develop in an amazing firm. The technical support advisor will have to have amazing customer service and communication skills in order to deal with customers and clients.
As an integral member of the support team, you will be responsible for providing support on a large range of services and products. The service desk duties include dealing with tickets and calls from clients, identifying and locating bugs reported by clients and develop solutions to resolve them when possible.
Day to day duties
Required Person Specifics / Experience
- Friendly and customer focused.
- Self motivated and able to deal with deadlines in an organised manner.
- A ability to problem solve and think outside of the box and workload.
- Understanding of PHP, MySQL and HTML5
- A Basic understanding of IT , Networking and Data Connectivity and workload.
- Experience with Linux
- Experience of a helpdesk / service desk environment.
- PBX based telephony systems
- Asterisk Dialplan.