Amelie De Candolle
almost 2 years ago
The Dream Career:
Temporary Account Manager
Standard Full Time
The Job Role
Our client is one of the UK’s leading design agencies, they are looking for 2 x temp account managers with agency experience on a 2-month contract within their production team. This is a hands-on role which will suit highly motivated and driven individuals.
Responsibilities shall include:
- Project manage ranges and ensure all deadlines are met.
- Keeping constant communication with suppliers and printers in order to keep on top of artwork approvals and print lead times whilst working under pressure.
- Responsibility for managing your budget and meeting monthly targets.
- Challenge client amends where brand integrity and range consistency are put at risk.
- Driving and partaking in pre-artwork meetings to assess new designs and to agree achievable critical paths for upcoming projects.
- Help colleagues on other projects and cover for absence of colleagues.
- Attend meetings with external stakeholders as required to ensure that project timelines are met (Supplier Conferences on larger projects).
To apply for this exciting role, please send your details to email@example.com for immediate consideration.