about 2 years ago
The Dream Career:
Temporary Finance Manager
£27,000 - £37,000 DOE
The Job Role
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the successful candidate for this role will produce financial reports and ensure that monthly management accounts are produced accurately.
This is a very varied role and will include the following;
- Working very collaboratively with the team, and will include working closely with PMs to ensure that all projects are carried out to budget.
- Handling cash flow
- Managing payroll for the business including PAYE and pension payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Producing VAT returns
- Assisting the Head of Finance with auditing, month end and year end
- Management reporting for monthly and ad hoc management meetings
- Ensuring all payments are made on time
Our client is looking for an experienced candidate to work for the business on a temporary contract.
To be shortlisted for this role, candidates should have the following experience;
- Experience of end – to – end management of a finance function for a business
- Experience of drafting management accounts
- Experience of complex VAT
- Experience of management accounting
- Candidates that have experience of working within a charity will be at an advantage but this is not an essential requirement
- Experience using SAGE (or similar accounting package)
- Experienced and confident using the full suite of Microsoft Office
To be considered for this role, Applicants must be fully qualified Accountants.
If you are interested in further information about this role, please contact Becca on 0114 221 0550 / email@example.com