Up to £24 k pro rata
about 1 month ago
The Dream Career:
Temporary New Homes Sales Administrator
Providing weekend cover – any additional hours in the week would be welcome.
Up to £24,000 pro rata
The Job Role:
We have an immediate requirement available for a property professional to provide support on a temporary basis to our client’s beautiful development located in Worksop. The successful candidate must be able to cover weekends – candidates that are able to provide additional cover in the week will be at an advantage, but this is not essential.
We are representing a highly regarded national estate agency who have offices across the Midlands and North of the UK. The agency represents a number of developers who are building and selling beautiful homes across the country and due to new projects now commencing the agency is looking for new members to join the expanding Sales Team.
We are looking to speak to candidates who have property experience – ideally within a new build development or an estate agency.
Key duties will include;
- Managing the sales office for the development
- Providing reception support for the development
- Handling sales enquiries and leads
- Meeting with prospective buyers – spending time with them to show them around the development and answering their questions
- Taking reservations from buyers off plan
- Preparing contractual paperwork for buyers
- Regularly liaising with site to obtain updates and progress reports
- Updating buyers throughout the sales process providing them with regular updates
- Liaising with solicitors to ensure the properties exchange and complete smoothly
- Managing the after sales process including after sales enquiries and snagging
- Reporting into management – this will include preparing weekly sales figures
If you are available immediately and have property experience please get in touch asap.
Please contact Rebecca for further information about this fantastic role – email@example.com / 07714771600