3 months +
The Dream Career:
Temporary Operations Assistant
Full time 9 am – 5 pm Monday to Friday
May move to shifts (7-3/3-11)
Overtime available during busy periods
£9.50 per hour
The Job Role:
We have seven temporary positions available to join our client’s business located in Chesterfield. This is a brilliant long-term temporary role with opportunity to become permanent.
Our client is gearing up to their busiest period (from mid-September) and therefore require seven temporary workers to assist them in ensuring all work is dispatched and collated. This is a full time role initially working Monday-Friday 9 am – 5 pm. There is a possibility during the busy months that the role may switch to a shift pattern. It is likely that overtime will be available.
We are looking to speak to candidates that have an outstanding work ethic, are happy working within a repetitive role within a very fast paced environment.
Applicants must be computer literate – full training will be provided to candidates as well as extensive training and support in using the specialist machinery.
The successful candidates will carry out the following duties;
- Operating machinery
- Checking all documentation before dispatched to ensure printed correctly
- Regularly ensuring email tasks are actioned
- Processing documents ahead of dispatch
- Picking and packing documents to be dispatched
- Opening and sorting incoming post
- Ensuring outgoing post is boxed accurately before dispatch
- Adding information onto the company’s bespoke database and Excel
- Managing incoming deliveries of stock
- Filing and archiving documents accurately
- Ensuring daily KPIS are met
- Manually logging information onto the system
Applicants that have experience working within a mail room/warehouse will be at an advantage but we are super flexible regarding work experience. Candidates need to have high levels of attention to detail, ability to work within a fast-paced environment and be computer literate. Full training will be provided as well as supervision throughout the assignment.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a team, there is a great energy within the department with everyone working towards the same goals.
Our client is looking for candidates to start as soon as possible.
Due to the location of our clients business, it would be beneficial for candidates to drive or live in easy commuting distance from Chesterfield. There are not many busses that service our clients business.
Please get in touch as soon as possible for further information about this role – 07714771600 / email@example.com