15 days ago
The Dream Career:
Temporary Operations/Facilities/HR Assistant – maternity cover
Sheffield city centre
12 hours per week across two days - could move to fixed term contract but initially will be temporary
Up to £12.25 per hour
The Job Role:
This Maternity cover contract, initially working 12 hours per week, across two days is well suited to an experienced Operations/HR Assistant.
This is a varied role that will include the following duties;
- Managing the daily operations of the organisation
- Overseeing maintenance and facilities of the building
- Managing service agreements with external supplier contracts
- Regularly reviewing risk assessments and operational risks
- Undertaking the role as fire Marshall and first aider
- Developing and maintaining HR systems
- Recording annual leave requests
- Producing monthly reports on HR and health and safety
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong background in facilities and administration. Applicants who have also had exposure to HR will be at an advantage.
Please get in touch as soon as possible for further information about this role. This role is an immediate requirement.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com / 07714771600