The Dream Career:
Temporary Planning Administrator
Monday-Friday 8 am – 5 pm
£25,000 to £30,000 DOE
The Job Role:
We have a temporary requirement available for our clients growing business located on the outskirts of Barnsley. There is a chance that this position could become permanent for the right candidate.
Working as part of a busy administration team, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with planning Engineers workload and managing key accounts.
This role will be fast paced and varied and will include the following duties;
- Planning works
- Liaising constantly with Engineers
- Liaising with Site Supervisors
- Building excellent relationships with key accounts
- Attending client meetings when required
- Analysing and auditing jobs
- Updating company systems
- General administrative duties as required
We are looking to speak to candidates that have the following skills and experience;
- Excellent administration skills
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills – confident liaising with a range of clients and stakeholders by telephone and email
- Confident working in a time sensitive environment
- Experience working in a varied administrative role
The successful candidate for this role will need to be able to start immediately – the duration of the role is for a minimum of 6 weeks. There is a chance that this role could become permanent for the right candidate.
For further information please contact email@example.com / 07714771600 as soon as possible.