about 1 month ago
The Dream Career:
Trainee Pensions Administrator
Free Parking on site
25 days holiday + stat
Health cash plan
Hybrid working – once successfully completed probation
Monday – Friday 9.15-5.30
Up to £18,662 with progression opportunities available
The Job Role:
We have a fantastic opportunity available for a Trainee Administrator who is looking to carve out a successful career within pensions. This role is suited to Candidates that are confident with numbers and ideally have an A Level (or equivalent) in mathematics.
As Trainee Pensions Administrator, the successful candidate will support the pensions team with administrative duties. This is an entry level role where the successful candidate will be given support and training to successfully carry out their role, and develop further within the organisation.
This varied administrative role will include the following duties;
- Ensuing the company CRM system is kept up to date with accurate information
- Handling enquiries from customers in relation to their pension
- Handling enquiries from employers in relation to their employees’ pension plan
- Calculating benefits for customers
- Successfully adding new customers onto the CRM system
- Assisting the team with the preparation of annual pension statements
- Regularly obtaining information from HMRC
- Working collaboratively with the team and ensuring all daily reminders are distributed amongst the team
- Ensuring SLAs are successfully met
- Providing general administrative support to the team
We are looking to speak to candidates that are seeking a long-term career within pensions. The ideal candidate will have the following experience;
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- Confident analysing and interpreting data
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- A level qualifications – (maths is essential)
- Willingness to study APMI qualification
This is a brilliant role for a recent Student/Graduate who is looking to kick start their career within pensions and administration.
Please get in touch as soon as possible for further information about this role. firstname.lastname@example.org / 07714771600.