£18,000 - £20,000
The Dream Career:
Very generous holiday package
Free parking on site
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
£18,000 to £20,000 DOE
The Job Role:
Due to rapid expansion, our client is looking for a Workshop Assistant to join their team.
This is a hands-on role, and would be perfect for a candidate who has experience of hazardous chemical handling, operating machinery and a background in STEM.
Duties will include the following;
- Conducting tests on machinery
- Recording data from machinery
- Communicating outcomes of tests to the team
- Cleaning machinery
- Lifting machinery
- General cleaning and up keep of the workshop
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience of the following;
- Working in a semi industrious working environment
- Working to strict health and safety protocol
- Working in a laboratory environment (candidates who have experience as a lab technician will be at an advantage)
Full training will be provided on all machinery and laboratory equipment.
For further information about this role, please contact Becca on 0114 221 0550 / firstname.lastname@example.org