£18,000 - £20,000
7 months ago
The Dream Career:
Very generous holiday package
Free parking on site
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
£18,000 to £20,000 DOE
The Job Role:
Due to rapid expansion, our client is looking for a Workshop Assistant to join their team.
This is a hands-on role, and would be perfect for a candidate who has experience of hazardous chemical handling, operating machinery, cleaning of machinery and a background in STEM. Our client is looking for a high-tech enthusiast who has a personal interest in high tech, machinery or chemicals.
Duties will include the following;
- Conducting tests on machinery
- Recording data from machinery
- Communicating outcomes of tests to the team
- Cleaning machinery
- Lifting machinery
- General cleaning and up keep of the workshop
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience of the following;
- Working in a semi industrious working environment
- Experience using hand tools
- Working to strict health and safety protocol
- Working in a laboratory environment (candidates who have experience as a lab technician will be at an advantage but this is not an essential requirement)
This role is well suited to candidates who have experience working within a warehouse or workshop, are used to lifting and operating heavy machinery and are not looking for a role in front of a PC.
Full training will be provided on all machinery and laboratory equipment.
For further information about this role, please contact Becca on 0114 221 0550 / email@example.com