The Dream Career
Standard Full Time
The Job Role
We are looking for an ITC Support Assistant for one of South Yorkshire’s leading charities.
This is a support role which will involve problem solving hardware, software and telephone systems in accordance to company SLA’s and aims and objectives.
- General helpdesk support
- Assigning all incoming calls and enquiries according to SLA’s
- Takin responsibility when dealing with individual tickets, following escalation procedures in accordance with outlined procedures.
- Configuration of mobile devices
- Trouble shooting software and equipment within the company’s internal and external premises
- Be security savvy and maintain strict security and confidentiality regarding data and sensitive information
As well as relevant experience we are looking for friendly and conscientious individuals with an excellent t telephone manner and a strong eye for detail and organisation.
To be considered for an immediate start please call Amelie on 0114 221 0550 or email your details to Amelie@benchmarkrecruit.co.uk