The Dream Career
£23000 to £28000 DOE
The Job Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, enthusiastic and very hard working individual who has strong Account Management/Account Executive experience.
This is a brand new position for our client’s business, and the successful candidate will be working closely with and supporting the Strategic Account Manager to deliver a first class service to all their clients.
This position will involve taking ownership of the full account management process of the company, managing customer relationships and working very closely with the sales team as well as all other team members within the company.
This role isn’t for the faint hearted! This is a super fast paced and demanding role and really suits somebody who has worked within sales or account management and had responsibility for multiple accounts.
Duties for this position will include;
- Working closely with Strategic Account Manager on strategic accounts
- Working with the sales and marketing team to deliver the agreed sales strategy
- Work with new and existing clients with quotes and proposals
- Working closely with internal legal counsel to draft contracts for new clients
- Attending client meetings across UK (approx 3-4 per month)
- Manage client relationships
- Working with Strategic Account Manager and sales team to deliver projects
- Attending internal review meetings
- Stepping in for other Account Managers when required (sickness, absence, high work loads etc)
Applicants who have experience using Salesforce will be at an advantage but this is not an essential requirement.
Working within the telecoms sector, Applicants who have experience working within telecoms or technology will be at an advantage but this is not an essential requirement for the role. Our client needs a fast learner who is willing to ask questions to pick up the sector as quickly as possible.
Applicants must have experience working with customers, ideally within an Account Manager/Account Executive role and take pride in delivering fantastic customer care.
As well as an excellent basic starting salary, Applicants will also enjoy a generous benefits package including; healthcare, pension, 23 days holiday + stat, Westfield Health, Share Scheme and free fruit.
If you are interested in further information about this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org