Salary Band30K - 40K
The Dream Career:
Sheffield City Centre
£30,000 – £40,000
The Job Role:
My client is a great software firm based in Sheffield City centre and they are looking to expand their team to welcome in a new Business Analyst. They are an award winning tech company who have a great working culture and environment and are looking for a dedicated BA to join their team who will be involved in all stages of the product lifecycle.
The responsibilities would include site visits with senior management to understand how each client differs and get a great understanding of their requirements. With a keen eye for data the BA will be able to assist in the collecting clarifying and translation of the requirements of the business into documentation made for internal and external use.
An ability to design high level user flow diagrams is required for this role, as well as a collaborate nature in order to share information best practices and date with the SDT as well as test colleagues in order to service their customers to the highest standard.
An inquisitive mind which is able to track and understand industry trends and identify opportunities to grow whilst embracing the newest technologies to keep the firm ahead of the times. Communication skills are a must in this role, the team is nearly 30 and team fit is a massive part of why this is a great firm to work for, you will need to be able to communicate with staff of all levels as well as the external stakeholders.
Technical Skills/Experience Required:
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst
- At least 2 years of experience working in project teams that employ digital technology and techniques to solve complex problems
- Understanding of Agile, UX and Web and IOS/Android applications
- Commercial awareness for estimating and budgeting
- Innovative problem-solving techniques
- Understanding of the technical limitations of devices and software
- Understanding how business requirements relate to user needs
- Excellent written and presentational skills
Personal Qualities Required:
- Problems independently using an analytical approach
- Strong communication skills with the capability to engage with senior staff
- A flexible approach with an ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- The confidence to clarify requirements or assumptions
- Experience liaising with senior stakeholders
- Experience engaging with technical teams
Railways, Transport, Airlines, energy or public sector