Salary Band50k - 55k
The Dream Career
Channel Partner Manager
UK Based (International travel and induction based in Sheffield)
Approx. £55k DOE, OTE £110k, car allowance and other benefits
The Job Role
Due to further growth plans, our client is currently looking for a Channel Partner Manager to join their innovative, forward thinking team.
The role will predominately be focused around sales and account management, with an emphasis on building and maintaining relationships with partner sellers around the world. The key duties of the role will include:
– Developing and building Channel strategy
– Develop, maintain and grow relationships with channel partners/resellers
– Putting plans in to place for current partners to maximise their potential
– Developing a marketing strategy and pricing strategy
– Ensuring appropriate product and sales process training is delivered to channel partners and staff
– Coach and mentor partners
Our client is looking for someone who has a strong, consultative sales background ideally in an international sales role in one of the following sectors:: SAAS (Software as a System), MAAS (Mobility as a Service), transportation or taxi industry.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role, please get in touch:
Kate@benchmarkrecruit.co.uk / 0114 221 0550.