The Dream Career
Digital Project Manager
Sheffield City Centre
Standard Full Time
The Job Role
This is a fantastic opportunity to become an influential force in a growing business that is widely recognised as one of the region’s most cutting edge digital agencies. If you are a Project Manager or Account Manager with experience in digital then we want to hear from you!
Typical duties on project delivery include:
- Working closely with clients and techies with excellent communications skills
- Be an excellent time manager with the ability to keep a close eye on budgets and project control
- Be an efficient communicator with clients, managing expectations and being able to feedback to clients according to company processes
- Have a consultative approach to your work, identifying priorities and asking the right questions to generate the best possible outcome
- Be a true team player and celebrate successes in line with a collaborative approach
- Have an awareness of project methodologies such as Agile, Lean and Waterfall.
To apply for this role please send your CV to Amelie@benchmarkrecruit.co.uk or call Amelie on 0114v 221 0550 for full details.