Salary BandUp to 35k
The Dream Career
IT SQL Developer
Up to £35,000 DOE
Standard, full time
The Job Role
My client, who operates within the employee benefits sector, is looking for a senior SQL Developer to join their IT department and contribute positively to the overall management of data migration for the team.
This is a pivotal role within the company as you will also be responsible for performing second and third line support to members of staff and train junior members of the IT department.
You will be responsible for:
- Migration of Data into the company’s primary admin platform.
- Creation and optimisation of existing queries in the T-SQL/Microsoft SQL dialect.
- Creation and maintenance of SQL databases including security management
- Training staff in the use of SSMS and related technologies.
- Travel to other business sites when necessary.
We are looking for a capable candidate with a great eye for detail and experience across SQL, T-SQL dialect and migrating large sets of data from one mechanism to another.
Experience with the following is essential:
- Windows Server
- Windows 7 & 10 (Enterprise)
- Comms Systems such as Skype for Business
- Active Directory &Windows domain management
- Web Server Technologies (Microsoft IIS, Apache HTTPd)
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact email@example.com