Salary BandUp to 20k
The Dream Career
Jnr IT SQL Developer
Up to £20 k DOE
The Job Role
My client, who operates within the employee benefits sector, is looking for a junior SQL Developer to join their IT department and contribute positively to the overall management of data migration for the team.
This is a pivotal role within the company as you will also be responsible for performing second and third line support to members of staff.
You will be responsible for:
- Migration of Data into the company’s primary admin platform.
- Creation and optimisation of existing queries in the T-SQL/Microsoft SQL dialect.
- Creation and maintenance of SQL databases including security management
- Training staff in the use of SSMS and related technologies.
- Travel to other business sites when necessary.
- We are looking for a capable candidate with a great eye for detail and experience across SQL, T-SQL dialect and migrating large sets of data from one mechanism to another.
Experience with the following is essential:
- Windows Server
- Windows 7 & 10 (Enterprise)
- Comms Systems such as Skype for Business
- Active Directory &Windows domain management
- Web Server Technologies (Microsoft IIS, Apache HTTPd)
If you are interested in this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org