Salary BandDependent on Experience
The Dream Career:
Private Client Paralegal
Full time, Monday – Friday
The Job Role:
Our client requires an experienced Private Client Paralegal to join their growing team. This will be a varied position that will encompass all areas of Private Client, especially administering estates, drafting Lasting Power of Attorneys and Court of Protection Deputyships.
Day to day this position will include;
- Drafting estate documentation
- Preparing Oaths
- Drafting Lasting Power of Attorney & Court of Protection documentation
- Liaising with clients, keeping them up to date throughout
- Liaising with other members of the team to ensure all estates are administered smoothly
- Supporting Solicitors in the team where appropriate
The perfect candidate for this role will have worked within a private client department, and have experience supporting Fee Earners as well as running their own case load.
Given the nature of this position, Applicants must be professional and have a caring nature.
This position involves working at a fast pace and working to strict deadlines.
If you are interested this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com