Salary Band20 - 25k
The Dream Career:
Spanish Speaking Helpdesk
£18,000 – £24,000
The Job Role:
This is a fantastic opportunity for a native Spanish speaker to join a fantastic Sheffield company. Working within the helpdesk team, this candidate will be responsible for providing fantastic customer service support to new and existing customers.
Day to day duties will include:
- Handling all incoming enquiries, liaising with Spanish customers and providing them with 1st line support
- Escalating technical issues
- Translating documentation from English to Spanish and vice versa
- Creating content when required from English to Spanish and vice versa
- Logging calls and enquiries using the in house systems
- General administration on customer accounts
- Handling SMS messages and responding when required
The ideal candidate for this role will already have experience working within helpdesk or customer services, will enjoy customer interaction and have strong attention to detail.
Professionalism is key to this role so Applicants must have experience of working within a professional working environment. Applicants must also be able to speak and write English very well.
Ideally, applicants will have experience of Windows, Mac & Linux but this is not essential.
For further information about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with email@example.com