The Dream Career
Sheffield City Centre
£Competitive upon Experience
Standard Full Time
The Job Role
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Systems Administrator to join a proactive and friendly team in a enviable city centre location.
The main purpose of the role will be to take active role in managing the systems supporting the company’s products. It’s a varied opportunity where you will comprise networking, server build and configuration, device and asset management and desktop IT support. The company develops award winning software and will provide the opportunity to work on exciting and complex requirements.
Key skills and experience we are looking for include:
- Confident technical knowledge of IT Systems and have the ability to communicate with a technical and a non technical crowd!
- Experience of managing an Active Directory Domain with Windows and Mac including synchronisation with Office 365/Azure AD and supporting remote workers
- Managing windows servers from 2008 through to 2019
- Familiar with VMWare and Veeam for server virtualisation and backups
- Hands on experience of using IIS and SQL server to support web applications
…And bonus points if!
You have experience of working in an organisation who develop software, are comfortable using GUI and Command line and know your way around GITlab, Teamcity and Octopus Deploy.