Salary BandDependent on Experience
The Dream Career
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Support Agent to work within a busy and energetic team based in our Markham Bale office, Chesterfield. This role will test all your technical knowhow, troubleshooting abilities and communication skills. My client Noonah are expanding their technical support team – focusing on the latest digital technology in the events industry across the world.
Your role would be to support customers and staff who are working at live events and be able to quickly diagnose issues with hardware and software to resolve issues using a remote support platform, telephone and email.
We are looking for dynamic individuals who are consistent and have great attention to detail as well as excellent customer relations.
- Take phone calls from customers and staff who are live at events around the world
- Respond to support tickets using our ticketing platform
- Respond to mail support enquiries
- Monitor our Facebook support page and provide live support to customers
- Dial in to customers computers and quickly diagnose issues via TeamViewer
- Log phone calls using our online system
- Be pro-active and on top of support documentation
- Update the knowledgebase with support documentation for new and existing products
- Create video tutorials and guides to accompany our expanding portfolio of products
- Process RMA’s or Collections keeping relevant parties informed of any updates or timelines
What we are looking for:
- Individuals with a passion for delivering world class service to customers
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Understanding of remote support software such as TeamViewer
- Ability to priortise support based on urgency
- Basic knowledg of DSLR Cameras and Photography
- Good Knowledge of PC hardware
- Well spoken and confident
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Fun and Dynamic Working Environment
- Scope for Career Progression
- Formal Customer Service training from External Training Provider
- Keep up to date with technology trends
My client is dedicated to the progression and development of their team and strive to push every employee to the next level and help steer their career path in the right direction.
We offer in house and external training for the customer service and technical portions of the job role.
Job Type: Full-time