16 days ago
The Dream Career:
Sheffield city centre
Company socials and events
25 days holiday + statutory
Monday-Friday 8.30 – 5
£23,000 to £25,000 DOE
The Job Role:
We have an incredible opportunity available for a confident and capable Administrator to join our client’s fast-growing business. We love recruiting for this particular business in Sheffield – they are not only a fantastic business but great employer who truly care about their staff.
This is a really exciting time to be joining our client’s organisation, and the ideal opportunity for an experienced Administrator who enjoys a fast-paced and varied position covering all things within administration. The successful candidate has an opportunity to put their stamp on this role, as well as there being progression and training opportunities available.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing full-service administration support to the team, as well as some supervision to a junior member of staff. Applicants that would like to develop their skill set further with training and development, our client is willing to fund additional training and qualifications as required.
This position will be very varied, it will cover all aspects of the business ranging from answering the phones, servicing meetings, assisting with IT, organising corporate hospitality as well as preparing presentations and ensuring the office is compliant with health and safety. The successful candidate will need to be super organised and confident getting stuck in with a variety of tasks.
Providing the team with presentation support is key to this role. We are therefore looking to speak to candidates that are super confident using PowerPoint and would be able to design a presentation without supervision.
This role is best suited to a flexible and adaptable Administrator who is able to take ownership of tasks and work to tight deadlines. A critical eye and working to the highest possible standards is crucial for this role. The succesful candidate will prepare documentation that will be sent to clients so a keen eye for detail is very important.
We look forward to speaking to candidates with the following skills and experience
- Administrative experience
- Confident working in a fast paced, ever changing role
- Intermediate/Advanced level PowerPoint skills
- Excellent knowledge of the full suite of MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- High level of attention to detail
- Confident speaking to clients and third parties on the telephone
- Ability and confidence to use own initiative
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to prioritise a busy work load
- Experience of supervising or managing a junior member of staff
- Applicants that have experience using InDesign will be at an advantage but full training will be given to candidates that have not used this before
- Experience working within a professional office environment
For further information about this exciting opportunity please get in touch as soon as possible – this role is likely to be snapped up quickly so please don’t delay! email@example.com /07714771600