7 months ago
The Dream Career:
Full time 37.5 hours per week
Up to £18 k DOE
The Job Role:
We are on the lookout for a Bookkeeper/Administration Assistant to join our clients property lettings business.
This position is well suited to individuals who are looking for a varied and fast paced role working within a dynamic and tight knit team.
Duties will include the following;
- Adding invoices onto the system
- Running reports
- Liaising with accountants
- Ensuring the company system (Quickbooks) is kept up to date at all times
- Answering the phone and handling enquiries
- Face to face contact with tenants when they attend the office
- Attending viewings during busy periods
- General administrative duties as required
Applicants should have experience of working within an office based role, and will ideally have experience working within Bookkeeping.
Experience of using QuickBooks would put candidates at an advantage but this is not essential.
For further information about this position please contact Lee@benchmarkrecruit.co.uk / 07714771605