Competitive salary based on experience
7 months ago
The Dream Career
Chief Technology Officer
Standard Full Time
The Job Role
We are proud to be working with one of the Country’s most exciting software IT and Telecoms systems who are currently looking to add to their senior leadership team by recruiting a Chief Technology Officer.
This is a pivotal and challenging role where you will be heavily involved in the strategic growth of the company and helping to propel the business towards achieving a larger market share with technology leadership. The successful candidate will demonstrate clear evidence of strong governance and process management that deliver tech innovation and optimal tech utilisation.
What we are looking for:
- Deep knowledge of how tech feeds into the creation of business value
- Experience in AWS, Micro Services Architecture, Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics
- Stakeholder Management Experience
- Previous experience of P&L responsibility for the technology function of an organisation from headcount, training and development to investment in infrastructure. Capable of articulating OpEx and CapEx spend and when it is appropriate to use either
- The ability to distinguish when to apply technology to fix problems and when to question business and product decisions
- Demonstrable track record on building highly motivated teams to achieve engineering goals and feats, while also mentoring and managing career paths within the team.
- A Degree in Computer Science and relevant commercial experience
- Experience of working in a Director / Senior position for a fast scaling company
- An exceptional track record of delivering strong tech projects and still be hands on with some coding
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leaders in disruptive mobility tech and they are looking for a candidate with a future thinking attitude to match. It goes without saying that you will be called upon to lead by example and naturally have the affinity to push boundaries and have ambitions to be head and shoulders above the competition.
To find put more please contact Amelie on 0114 221 0550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org