The Dream Career:
Commercial Revenue Manager
Flexible working available
25 days holiday + statutory
Free parking on site
Pension 5% employee, 4% employer
£35,000 to £45,000
The Job Role:
We are very excited to be exclusively working with Doncaster Sheffield Airport who are thriving with a growing reputation for excellence in passenger, freight and business aviation.
The airport sits at the heart of a 1,600-acre GatewayEast site, master planned to become a sustainable destination for people to live, work, shop and travel. Enhancing surface access is core to Doncaster Sheffield Airport’s strategy through a link to the Airport from the East Coast Mainline.
Our client has a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced, highly driven and commercially focused individual to join Doncaster Sheffield Airport’s team, ensuring that they exceed their customers expectations and make every journey ‘easy, friendly and relaxed’.
The successful Commercial Revenue Manager will be responsible for the following duties;
- Managing the pricing and promotional strategy to optimise DSA’s income from in-house commercial products.
- Developing the revenue management strategy, process and system integrations
- Integrate and manage tools to analyse car parking and premium lounge yield performance
- Reporting and making recommendations and changes to improve profitability
- Develop car parking and lounge forecasts and processes to manage pre-book and drive-up/walk-up capacity
- Integrate revenue management best practice, competitor data and model of future capacity requirements and new pricing concepts
- Create promotions and explore new distribution opportunities and own the implementation and pricing strategy
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to manage the sales journey from impression to sale and implement conversion rate optimisation strategies to drive revenue per visitor, monitoring performance through data analytics and campaign tracking
- Lead all aspects of day-to-day performance across desktop, tablet, mobile and app platforms to maximise sales performance
- Maintain distribution channel data integrity and manage all aspects of rate and inventory management
- Work with the marketing and digital teams to develop a strategic and tactical promotional calendar that drives sales and an improving customer experience
- Represent car parking and the lounge business or lead work streams as required on DSA projects and development
We are keen to talk to candidates that have the following skills and experience;
- Revenue management experience
- Understanding of acquisition methodologies including SEO, PPC, email, display channels and affiliate programmes
- Demonstrable track record of driving online sales and maximising conversion
- Strong commercial focus – with a competitive edge that will drive sales performance
- Positive and can-do attitude with an ability to work with pace and urgency
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to understand jargon and articulate information to influence others
- Strong understanding of e-commerce trends and the latest online sales tactics/best practice
- Experience of managing external agencies through collaborative and focused approach to deliver to time, budget and target.
- Ability to demonstrate previous commercial success and of finding new ways to generate revenue and margins
- Commercially astute
- Customer focused
- IT literate and fully competent using the full suite of MS Office
- A degree or recognised professional qualifications – diploma or equivalent relevant and substantial experience
For further information about this fantastic opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07714771600