The Dream Career:
Customer Support Executive
*THREE POSITIONS AVAILABLE*
Sheffield – mostly working from home
Working from home
25 days holiday + stat
Monday-Friday 35 hours per week
£18,000 to £20,000 DOE
The Job Role:
We are proudly representing FareShare as they expand their Customer Service Executive team. We have three opportunities available for experienced Customer Service professionals to join FareShare’s mission to ensure that ‘no good food goes to waste’.
These Customer Service Executive roles are mostly working from home with approximately 5 days per month working from the office located in Sheffield city centre.
Our client is looking to recruit confident individuals who enjoy handling customer service enquiries mostly via telephone. The successful candidate will resolve issues that arise with charity collections, will gather data for the Information Centre and support the regional team with desk-based administrative duties.
We are looking to speak to strong communicators who are happy to spend a chunk of their working day talking on the phone. This role requires good listeners who are able to offer a speedy resolution to customers when required. With every customer interaction, you will consider and actively work towards helping FareShare’s customers take and use more food.
Key duties will include;
- Resolving support issues
- Maintaining accurate databases – logging call information onto the company CRM
- Supporting regional teams with administrative duties
- Working closely with Community Coordinators
- Providing support to the Information Centre to identify support trends and analyse performance
- Collaboratively working with retailer partners to resolve any issues
- Recruitment of new charities – taking information from them and completing eligibility forms
We are looking to speak to candidates who have the following skills and experience;
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous experience within a customer service role
- Strong organisational skills
- IT literate – confident using MS Office packages
- Excellent people skills
Please get in touch as soon as possible for further information about these roles – they will be snapped up quickly!
Please contact email@example.com / 07714771600 as soon as possible for further information.