The Dream Career:
£25,000 to £30,000 DOE
The Job Role:
Due to expansion within our client’s business, we have an exciting opportunity available for an E-Commerce Manager.
As E-commerce Manager, the successful candidate will manage a small team and will report into the Head of E-Commerce.
This is a varied role, working within an international environment within a fast-growing company.
- Managing multiple B2B and B2C marketplaces and websites
- Regularly reporting into the Head of E-commerce sales performance on each marketplace and website
- Reviewing and improving the customer experience on each marketplace and website
- Managing KPIs and targets for the e-commerce team
- Working closely with internal departments including IT, logistics and sales to improve logistics and fulfilment
- Management of stock – ensuring stock is reserved for certain websites
- Management of prices
- Management of projects – working closely with colleagues, partners and stakeholders
- Overseeing content management and merchandising of products
- Management of a small e-commerce team including providing support and guidance
We are looking to speak to candidates who have the following experience;
- Confident using Amazon Vendor Central and/or Seller Central
- Experience of e-commerce marketing
- Experienced using e-commerce data and metrics software
- Ability to conduct data analysis
- Ability to identify new opportunities
- Exceptional communication skills but written and verbal
- IT literate and confident using CRM systems and the full suite of MS Office
- Applicants who speak additional languages will be at an advantage but this is not essential
For further information about this fantastic role, please contact email@example.com / 07714771600 as soon as possible.