£25,000 - £30,000
11 months ago
The Dream Career:
Fantastic working environment
Generous holiday and benefits package
£25,000 to £30,000 DOE
The Job Role:
We have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Executive Assistant who is looking for a fun, fast paced and rewarding company to work for.
Our client is a fast-growing creative marketing agency, located in the heart of Sheffield city centre. Our client has grown rapidly within the last three years, and are looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant to provide support to the Founder and CEO of the business. This is a new role within the business.
If you are a mind reader, super organised and have a background in marketing look no further…
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience;
- 3 years + experience working as an EA/PA/Office Manager
- Experience of project management
- Ability to manage multiple inboxes
- Extensive diary management experience and ability to shield from unnecessary meetings
- Experience of administration coordination
- Confident arranging travel and accommodation bookings
- Experience of reporting weekly, monthly and quarterly meeting minutes
- Fantastic written communication skills – ability to comms internally and externally
- Confident preparing presentations and proposals on behalf of the CEO
Our client truly puts their people first, they have a fantastic working environment and are looking for the right person to join their growing team.