£9.00 - £9.50
The Dream Career:
Finance Administration Assistant
Flexible – no less than 30 hours per week (6 hour working days minimum)
£9.00 - £9.50 per hour DOE
The Job Role:
We have an absolutely fantastic opportunity available for a candidate who I looking for a long-term opportunity within administration and finance. The ideal candidate for this role will have some accounts knowledge background and will be open to ‘learning on the job’ by completing a level 2 AAT Apprenticeship. We are representing a Sheffield company who truly invest in their people and provide a fantastic working culture as well as development opportunities.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Finance and will provide administration and finance support.
Duties will include the following;
- Supporting with Sales and Purchase Ledger – using SAGE and inhouse project management software
- Managing weekly payment runs
- Invoice and payment matching using SAGE and inhouse project management software
- Compiling timesheets, calculating overtime and reporting to payroll company
- Assisting with the onboarding of subcontractors
- Processing holiday requests
- Supporting with HR administration such as filing confidential documentation and ensuring all employee information is stored correctly
- Ensuring the organisation adheres to ISO9001 reporting responsibilities
- Maintaining accurate records for mileage and fleet vehicles
- Ensuring ample stock of stationary, kitchen and cleaning items
- Assist with the tracking of training and certificates for employees
- Supporting H&S, ISO and company procedures
- Providing ad hoc cover within the department when required such as holidays, absence etc
Ideally candidates will have the following experience;
- Knowledge of SAGE or similar accountancy software
- Knowledge of ISO9001 – not essential as training will be provided but experience working within an accredited organisation will be an advantage
- Confident using IT including the full suite of MS Office
Our client is looking for a candidate who is seeking a long-term opportunity within finance and administration, who has a learning mindset and is a conscientious worker.
If you are highly motivated, have experience within administration or accounts and are looking for a long term fantastic opportunity please get in touch.
To express interest in this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 07714771600