£22,000 to £26,000 per year
12 months ago
The Dream Career
IT Support Technician
- 30 days holiday per year
- Pension Scheme
- Work related training
- Life Cover and Health Insurance
37.5 hours a week
£22000 to £26000 per year
The Job Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced IT technician to work for one of Sheffield most exciting charities. The main purpose of the role will be carrying out maintenance and support for Mac laptops and other core office equipment.
- Setting up of new office equipment across laptops, Meeting room equipment and network kits
- Looking after office security online, managing accounts for anti-virus software
- Liaising with current IT and software suppliers
- Identifying areas of improvement for the IT system
- Working with the digital team to prioritise and communicate issues to the development team
- Ideally, we are looking for someone with 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role, a strong communicator with natural problem solving and analytical skills. An understanding of using databases and SQL would be highly advantageous.
This is a rewarding role in an environment which champions tech and digital innovation and would suit individuals who are people focussed with a collaborative attitude.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0114 2210550