about 1 year ago
The Dream Career:
Legal Secretary - child care/family
23 days holiday + stat
Up to £17000 DOE
The Job Role:
Working for a busy law firm based in Barnsley town centre, the successful candidate for this position will provide administrative support to fee earners in the family/child care department.
Day to day duties for this role will include;
- Providing administrative support to fee earners including preparing documentation and drafting correspondence
- Liaising with clients, providing them with updates and passing messages on
- Providing general administrative support including scanning and copying documentation
- Dictating correspondence using digital dictation device
- Arranging appointments and managing fee earners diaries
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience working in a secretarial position within the legal sector, preferably within a child care/family department.
Applicants should have a strong educational background and will have RSA typing qualification, or equivalent.
It is important for applicants to be confident using IT systems, especially the full suite of MS Office.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Becca on 0114 221 0550 / firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to be the first to know about roles like this one sign up to our job alerts here