£30,000 - £40,000
about 2 years ago
The Dream Career:
£30,000 to £40,000 DOE + bonus
The Job Role:
This exciting opportunity, to join a fantastic Sheffield business is well suited to an experienced Marketing Manager who has strong multi-channel experience.
Duties for this role will include the following;
1. Managing the full marketing function of the business, including day to day management of the Marketing Executive
2. Multi-channel marketing, ensuring that all messaging is consistent and fully on brand
3. Working closely with third party Agencies, managing their relationships and performance
4. Managing SEO, PPC, PR, social media and all other marketing activities across the business
5. Managing the budget for the marketing team
6. Reporting of marketing performance using data, and analytics
7. Management of events
8. Identifying new business opportunities and keeping a close eye on competition
This is a hands-on role and therefore the ideal candidate for this role will have strong marketing experience as well as confidence managing the marketing team. Our client is looking for Applicants who have strong commerciality and confidence managing multi channels including SEO and PPC.
Candidates that have marketing experience within SaaS or have worked in an agency will be at an advantage.
For further information about this role, please contact Becca on 07714771600 / firstname.lastname@example.org