11 months ago
The Dream Career:
20 days holiday + stat + Christmas shut down
M - F, 9AM - 5:30PM
£16,000 - £18,000 DOE
The Job Role:
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced Administrator who is looking for a new challenging role with a clear progression to become a fully qualified Mortgage Advisor.
The successful candidate will start as an Administrator supporting the Mortgage Advisor with business administration duties. There will be a clear training plan set out with full training and support provided to successfully train as a Mortgage Advisor.
Duties will include:
- Providing administrative support to the Mortgage Advisor
- Preparing mortgage documentation
- Maintaining company systems and spreadsheets
- Liaising with lenders to obtain updates on status of mortgage applications
- Communication with clients via email and telephone and providing them with updates when required
- Handling incoming communication via telephone and email
The ideal candidate for this position will be professional, confident liaising with clients and have exceptional attention to detail.
Due to the progression opportunity available with this role, we will only be considering candidates who have career aspirations to become a fully qualified Mortgage Advisor.
For further information about this role please contact Rebecca on 0114 221 0550 | firstname.lastname@example.org